Thursday, January 2, 2014

Self-explanatory...

Charles and I separated in October of 2013. He asked me to bring his insulin pump to him at work and right away I jumped in the car in my jammies to run it up to his work and put it into his truck. When I opened the truck door, I found a letter and a gift a woman at his work had left for him. Of course I brought it home and opened and read it. 

Our marriage in my mind has really been over for four years. I just kept hoping that time would heal the wounds and we could work things out. Little did I know that as time went on, he would just get more bold, and eventually sleep with someone he was working with. 

So now I am alone. I've been sleeping alone since October 12th. I went  on a girls trip to Atlanta, I went to the Christmas party alone. I did thanksgiving and Christmas with my family alone. I am going to be ok. 

No comments:

Post a Comment