Sunday, April 21, 2013

Signs, Signs, Everywhere There's Signs

I'm learning to paint signs. I absolutely have found my niche. I have been crafty my whole life, I've scrapbooked, made cards, sewn, crocheted and now I am loving making signs.  Pinterest http://pinterest.com/katstamps65/signs-signs-everywhere-theres-signs/ is fantastic inspiration. I painted this sign for a dear friend who got married last year. It was a beach wedding. I had started something for her before she ever got married and of course I'm just now finishing it. Got my inspiration from Pinterest. Love that sight!



I also painted this sign for a friend who is getting married in May.



The sign is actually the purple colors in the top pic, but outside in the sun it kind of looks blueish.  (Please ignore the crumpled up rug, my pup Daisy has been chewing on.)

I also painted this picture on a piece of wood slat for a dear teenage friend of mine Savannah. She's had a rough couple of months and I couldn't help but think of her when I was painting this. I was inspired from a tin wall hanging that I bought at Hobby Lobby.



Are you a crafty person? Do you try many different avenues of craft? Do you have a niche?

No comments:

Post a Comment